The Customer-Focused Contact Centre Conference - Effortless Experiences Returns LIVE In Central London On 21st June 2022! Book Today & Save £200!
Confirmed Speakers For 21st June 2022 Include...
- Dawn Cronogue, Contact Centre Director, Brakes
- Trina Curry, Change Manager, Danone
- Richard Murray, Global Customer Services Director, Cambridge University Press & Assessment
- Charlie Adams, Customer Service Operations Manager, Vitality
- PLUS interest from Air France-KLM, BNP Paribas Personal Finance, Carpetright, SSE Business Energy & Many More!
Exhibition Stand Package - Only 8 Remaining!
- 3 x 2 metre exhibition area in the main networking room.
- Branding on the on-the-day Conference materials.
- Corporate description with full contact details to appear on the on-the-day Conference materials.
- Logo/button with hyperlink to be placed on the homepage of the conference website.
- Logo and corporate description to appear on the partners’ page of the conference website.
- 2 delegate passes.
- Delegate list. Name, job title and company.
Investment: £3,500 + VAT
Cross-Sector Brands Speaking In 1 Day: Customer-Centric, Human-Touch New Tech • Remote & Hybrid Contact Centres • Seamless Customer Journeys • Voice Of The Customer & Behaviours • New Tech, AI, Self-Serve & Chatbots • Future-Proofed Omni-Channel Mix Strategies • Colleague & Customer Experience • Attract, Engage & Retain Agents Post-Pandemic • Maximise Operational & Service Efficiencies