Book A Virtual Pass This Week & Make The Final Delegate List! New Insight & Strategies To Tackle The Times & Drive More Personal, Memorable & Efficient Customer-Centred Experiences & Journeys!
Next-Level, Customer-Centric Contact Centres: Overcome Remote Working & Staffing Hurdles, Harness Tech & Empower Agents To Deliver Seamless, Multi-Channel Customer Journeys & Experiences. Deliver Outstanding Customer Experiences & Customer Journeys Through Savvy Tech Implementation Whilst Retaining The Human Touch & Empowering Resilient, Engaged Agents Who Represent The Customer, Add Value & Drive Continuous Improvement In The Organisation. Group Discounts Available! Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for details.
2nd Annual, One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd June 2021, Virtually.
18 Recognised Contact Centre & Customer Thought Leaders Share Hard-Won Insights Behind Delivering Excellent Customer Experiences & Seamless Customer Journeys That Stand Out Through Savvy Tech Investments & Resilient, Empowered Agents Who Take Ownership Of The Customer Journey, Add Value & Drive Continuous Improvement In The Organisation
- Happy Staﬀ, Happy Customers - Enhance Colleague & Customer Experiences: Invest in your agents to deliver next-level, customer-centric care – whatever your agent set-up!
- Cutting-Edge New Tech & AI: Implement the right tech in your contact centre which adds value to the customer experience without losing the human touch
- Find The Perfect Channel Mix In The Shift To Digital & Self Serve: Prioritise the right customer contact channel mix
- Seamless End-To-End Customer Journeys: Deliver personalised, joined-up customer journeys across multiple channels to fuel conversions and loyalty and reduce frustrations
- Drive Organisational Change & Transformation: Never has customer service innovation been so key when working with so many hurdles – remain relevant, add strategic value and strive for continuous improvement
- Empower Agents Through Winning Workforce Cultures: Change the perception and reality of work for agents – at home or in the centre - and train, motivate and retain your talent
- Connect With Customer Demands & VOC: Listen and respond to customer feedback and data, and surpass ever-changing customer expectations
- Maximise Operational Eﬃciencies: Optimise resources and streamline to cut costs without compromising on quality
- Next-Level Forecasting & Measurement – NPS & KPIs: Innovative ways to measure commercial success, improve eﬃciencies, empower agents and deliver excellent customer experience
- Future Of The Contact Centre: From remote working to self-service…tangible steps towards the contact centre of the future
- All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. We also have a dedicated conference app for easy viewing! Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions or comments to our Q&A section, live polling or social feed. If you would like to participate in any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with any of the other attendees on the online platform. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content for a short while after the event.
Inspiring Speakers - Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one
The Customer-Focused Contact Centres Conference At A Glance:
Years Leading The Market
PLUS! This Customer-Focused Contact Centres Conference Also Features:
- 18 Iconic, Cross-Sector Brand Speakers
- New For 2020! Double Perspectives & Interactive Voting
- 2nd Annual Event!
- Lunchtime Facilitated Peer Discussions: Data & Insights | GDPR & Brexit | Vulnerable Customers
- In-Depth Conversations & Speaker Interviews
- 2 Interactive Panels: New Tech, AI & Chatbots | Colleague & Customer Experience
18 Cross-Sector Brands Speaking: New Tech, AI & Human Touch • Channel Mix • End-To-End Customer Journeys • Customer Demands & VOC • Train, Motivate & Retain • Colleague & Customer Experience • Change & Transformation • Winning Workforce Cultures • Operational Excellence • Forecasting & Measurement • The Future Of The Contact Centre
Can You Help Senior Heads & Directors Of Customer Experience Maximise Their Contact Centres? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Excellent delegates, real discussions about upcoming projects.” Responsetek (previous sponsor)
Next-Level, Customer-Centric Contact Centres: Overcome Remote Working & Staffing Hurdles, Harness Tech & Empower Agents To Deliver Seamless, Multi-Channel Customer Journeys & Experiences. Deliver Outstanding Customer Experiences & Customer Journeys Through Savvy Tech Implementation Whilst Retaining The Human Touch & Empowering Resilient, Engaged Agents Who Represent The Customer, Add Value & Drive Continuous Improvement In The Organisation.
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd June 2021, Virtually.
Please See Below For The Customer-Focused Contact Centres Conference - Effortless Experiences Programme Outline. For The Full Agenda, Please Click Here >>
08.30 Login & Explore Virtual Platform
09.00 GIC Welcome Video
09.10 Morning Co-Chair’s Opening Remarks
Contact Centre Transformation Lead | Customer Hub
Senior Manager, Continuous Improvement
New Tech, AI & The Human Touch
09.20 Leverage New Technologies, Genuine Innovation & AI In Your Contact Centre That Add Value To The Customer Experience Whilst Retaining That All Important Human Touch
Process Automation Manager
The AA (Ireland)
New Tech, AI & Chatbots | Panel Discussion & Q&A
09.40 Learnings On New Tech & Implementation Journeys Which Maximise AI & Machine Learning For A Strategic Advantage
AI Platform Manager
Marks and Spencer
Senior Manager, Continuous Improvement
Customer Experience Director
The Science Behind Exceptional Experiences
10.10 The Science Behind Exceptional Experiences In Contact Centres
Making Contact Centres As Human As Humanly Possible: The Science Behind Exceptional Experiences
- See how the use of the right language can change customer behaviour for the better
- Understand how speech analytics, machine learning and AI is leading to more human conversations
- Learn how behavioural science can create positive outcomes for colleagues, customers and the company
Founder & CEO
10.25 Morning Refreshment Break
End-To-End Customer Journey
10.25 Wow Your Customers By Actioning Insights & Accurately Mapping Their Journey For A Seamless & Consistent Experience Across Channels
Global Head of Customer Experience
10.45 Morning Refreshment Break
Customer Demands & VOC
11.15 Power To The People! Crucial Lessons In How To Listen To Your Customers To Surpass Their Ever-Changing Expectations
Customer Contact Director
Healthcare Development Manager
Bupa UK Insurance
11.35 Bonus Session Reserved For Conference Partner - Synergy
Agents: Train, Motivate & Retain
11.50 Walk In Their Shoes: Train, Motivate & Retain Agents To Be Effective & Resilient In The Evolving Contact Centre
Deputy Director - Customer Service
Crown Commercial Service
BONUS SESSION: Content Guru
12.10 Three CX Paradigm Shifts: How the Changing CX Landscape Presents an Opportunity for Growth
In January 2021 the UK’s Customer Satisfaction Index measured the lowest national CSAT average in 6 years.* Over the past year the Customer Experience (CX) space has undergone three major paradigm shifts. Customer intolerance for bad service experiences has risen, whilst digital literacy and preference for digital channels has grown. Meanwhile, customers expect the same standard of service across all channels, and digital qualitative equivalence has become a major business differentiator.
These changes present an unparalleled opportunity for organisations looking to use CX transformation as a springboard for business growth. Join Content Guru’s Edward Winfield for a tour through the changing CX landscape, a deep-dive into the types of service today’s customers expect from the brands they love, and an exploration of the CX strategies that will enable you to build your business on customer loyalty.
*The Institute of Customer Service.
Director of Global Partnerships
12.25 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
Informal Breakout Discussions During Lunch
13.00 Informal Breakout Discussions
A) Data & Insights
B) GDPR & Brexit
C) Vulnerable Customers
D) Coronavirus Response! Share best practice with your peers about the immediate impact of coronavirus on business operations and strategy, how to minimise blows to the bottom line and reinforce business resilience during uncertain times.
13.30 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
Senior Manager, Continuous Improvement
Colleague & Customer Experience | Panel Discussion & Q&A
Ring Central Case Study
14.10 It's A Juggling Act: Supporting Agents & Customers In A Hybrid World
The world is a different place today compared to this time a year ago. Most leaders say COVID-19 has changed the UK contact centre industry forever.
While some contact centres managed to maintain service throughout the pandemic by switching to remote working, this raised issues for contact centre leaders. Problems included: the pressures of managing a remote workforce, keeping morale up and finding ways to connect the contact centre to subject matter experts behind the scenes.
Meanwhile, customer needs and expectations changed. People now communicate with businesses over many more channels than before. On top of this, queries became increasingly complicated. Agents needed to tap into knowledge and answers they couldn't necessarily access quickly.
All of this tells us that more than ever, helping solve a query requires effective collaboration between frontline agents and other parts of the organisation. As many companies adopt a hybrid approach to working, this level of collaboration will only happen if agents have the support they need.
But how do contact centre leaders manage a workforce moving from remote to hybrid and keep up with ever-changing customer behaviours?
CX Client Principal
Change & Transformation
14.25 Redefine The Role Of The Contact Centre Within Your Organisation To Add Value & Drive Continuous Improvement
Contact Centre Transformation Lead | Customer Hub
Empowering Agents to Deliver Positive Customer Outcomes
14.45 Empowering Agents to Deliver Positive Customer Outcomes
Understanding what your agents really want…
- Walk in my shoes
- Give me the tools I need to succeed
- Help me develop with measures I can influence
- Remove my stress and frustration
- Let me make decisions
Contact Centre Sales Specialist
15.00 Afternoon Refreshment Break
Winning Workforce Cultures
15.30 Change The Perception & Reality Of Work In Your Contact Centre For Agents Who Put The Customer At The Heart Of What They Do
Tom Girling, Head of Regulated Advice, Skipton Building Society
How Customer Service Agents Will Be The Secret Sauce Of AI
15.50 Technology is available today to automate 80% of contact centre interactions. But to achieve this, it's imperative to lower the barrier to AI adoption in contact centres. More specifically, updating and maintaining AI models that drive accurate automation will need more accessible technology for contact centres to achieve scalable automation. Instead of relying on costly data scientists that work in bursts, companies can leverage their customer service agents to continuously retrain their automation tools.
In this session, Ben Rigby will discuss how 'Human-in-the-loop' technology democratizes AI model training.
Topics discussed include:
- How contact centres can successfully resolve more cases through automation, which, in turn, improves accuracy, decreases the cost per case and increases customer satisfaction.
- How to improve AI through continuous and incremental training by customer service agents (who can leverage your product and customer knowledge) vs expensive data scientists.
SVP, Global Head of Product & Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Workforce
Maximise Operational Efficiencies
16.05 Make The Most Of What You’ve Got: Scrutinise & Eliminate Inefficiencies Without Compromising On Customer Quality
Global Customer Services Director
Cambridge University Press
The Future Of The Contact Centre: Strategies, Profits & Efficiencies
16.25 Tangible Next Steps Towards Next-Level Contact Centres
16.45 Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.