Book Your One-To-One Meetings, Speaking, Sponsoring & Exhibiting Packages Before 2nd July & Save Up To £1,000!
Directors and Heads of Customer Experience and Customer Service will unite at The Customer-Focused Contact Centres Conference on 15th October 2020 at The Millennium Gloucester Hotel, London. This is not your run of the mill trade show or exhibition full of sales pitches. This is a one-day, senior-level conference and networking event written by brands, for brands. This is your opportunity to shape the agenda, be a part of this exciting, brand-led conference and get your expertise in front of your target audience. Following rave reviews at our sister customer experience conference, take a look at our variety of speaking, exhibiting and one-to-one meeting packages we have released for this unmissable event.
“Excellent delegates, real discussions about upcoming projects.”
“Really interesting discussion topics, great delegate list.”
“Well run. Good quality audience”
Book Your Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes Today & Save Up To £1,000! Please note that we have a limited number of exhibition stands available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Please email email@example.com or call +44(0)2034792299 for more information.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Previous attendees' job titles include:
- Heads/Directors of Customer Experience
- Heads/Directors of Customer Service
- Heads/Directors of Customer Contact Centre
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation (83% brand-side across our events).
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a primetime speaking session, host a peer-to-peer roundtable or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
The Bottom Line – We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience.
Download the exhibition and partnership brochure to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company needs. If you would like some more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.